This is what your assignment looks like
As a Commerce Cloud developer at Basic-Fit you’re responsible for building and maintaining several different websites and web shops, working closely together with the Marketing and IT teams. You’ll help define the technical standards, give direction towards the team on best practices, and take decisions around improvement of the platform.
Next to our fitness memberships, we also offer fitness equipment and have our own nutrition line, for which brand new web shops will be created. These sites will run on a single shared environment, with integration to multiple systems such as Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, SAP and others. You’ll play a key role in a new Agile team consisting of several developers, a Product Owner, Scrum Master, UX Designer and Graphical Designer.
Meet your future colleagues: Thom Hassler-Forest, Jurre van der Aar & Thomas van Mastbergen
A curious mindset and a can-do attitude. You love to work in a dynamic, positive environment to develop your own skills and interests.
- Strong experience as back-end developer, having previously delivered production-ready implementations with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC / Demandware) platform;
- OCAPI knowledge;
- Experience in developing multi-site with localizing the storefronts using multiple locales;
- Development experience in SFRA framework;
- Experience in third party integrations (like Adyen, GlobalCollect, PayPal) with hooks and using REST, SOAP;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Ability to understand and respond to business needs in a rapidly changing environment.
- Not necessarily, but you make us really happy if you also have:
- Working experience in an Agile / SCRUM environment;
- React JS experience.
Basic-Fit is a young, dynamic and fast growing organization with a clear mission. We are the European market leader in the value for money fitness market and we are active in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain. We think sport should be affordable and accessible to make sure everyone who wants to be fit will be able to be fit. Our goal is to professionalize and grow the next years. To make this happen we need enthusiastic, innovative and driven people. We do not select by color, we just ask you to embrace our orange color.
What to expect within Basic-Fit?
- An informal (you can wear jeans and sneakers if you want), international (many cultures and languages) and friendly environment;
- Plenty of opportunities for your own initiatives and to grow;
- Unlimited access to the online training courses of GoodHabitz;
- Participation in pension scheme;
- Travel allowance;
- Collective health insurance;
- Within walking distance of Hoofddorp train station and free parking at our headquarters;
- And a beautiful gym (fitness equipment, spinning bikes, virtual group lessons) at our headquarters which you can use anytime.
Due to Covid-19, currently all headquarters employees work remote, we follow the guidelines of the RIVM.
Apply for this job
Until 8 March you can apply via the button. Afterwards we make the selection, and we inform you as soon as possible.The process will consist out of 2 video interviews.
As most of our clubs are still closed due to Covid-19, the final offer for this position will have to wait until we know when we will re-open. Nevertheless, we would like to make the selection and meet the candidates as soon as possible, so I look forward to receive your application already!
Do you want to know more? Please contact Karen, our Corporate Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org
For all recruitment agencies: recruitment is done by our Corporate Recruiter herself, this means there is no help needed. If I do need a bit of help, I have some great agencies I work with. Thank you!