Zo ziet jouw opdracht eruit
Position within the organization:
Activities will be executed within the Business Control & Analytics team. A talented international team with quick-thinking finance and data professionals, generating high-quality reports and analyses while working closely with the business.
The Business Control & Analytics team focusses on constantly improving the shared understanding of how the business model generates value by
- Dashboarding, KPI setting and root-cause analysis;
- End-to-end development of (self-service) business intelligence;
- Build and maintain the enterprise data warehouse;
- Advanced analytics and machine learning to improve processes and analytics;
- Business partnering with the international leadership team;
- Driver-based planning and control cycle (budgeting, forecasting, business reviews);
- (Financial) management & board reporting.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for translating company width data to valuable business insights. Project based, ad-hoc and as part of the agile team responsible for developing the Basic-Fit analytics platform.
- Build & maintain complicated semantic data models;
- Design & develop dashboards & reports (Power BI);
- Deliver high quality analyses on a wide range of business areas (Marketing, HR, Finance);
- Contribute to various (companywide) projects and working groups.
- Relevant Bachelor/Master degree (HBO/WO);
- 1 – 5 years relevant experience;
- Analytical thinker with capacity to digest complex information, see trends and insights through data and translate this into concrete actions;
- Business driven attitude and familiar with the Agile methodology;
- Self-starter with strong team skills;
- Proven problem solving skills;
- Strong oral and written Dutch & English skills;
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft BI stack (SQL, DAX, PowerBI, Azure);
- Experience with major big data platforms and languages such as BigQuery, Python and/or R is a benefit;
- You want to keep developing in the newest technologies.
You will be part of an ambitious team that is shaping the future of the European fitness landscape. Next to a competitive salary, we offer you a challenging job in a dynamic environment. We are proud of our friendly culture where a down to earth attitude is common.
Solliciteer op deze vacature
Would you like to work in a sportive young, ambitious and international organization with a fast growth expected for the coming years? Do you meet our profile? Then we would like to hear from you!