This is what your assignment looks like
At Basic-Fit, our development teams build custom solutions that give Basic-Fit’s members and employees access to all of our online services. As MuleSoft Engineer, you’ll help define and build Basic-Fit’s future integration architecture, using the MuleSoft Anypoint platform. You will not only improve and further develop existing solutions, but also be responsible for the development of new ones.
In this position, you’ll be involved in different projects we’re working on, with a strong focus on reusable API’s. Also, you’ll write complex queries on our MS SQL environment to support business needs and assist in troubleshooting when needed.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop REST APIs using MuleSoft Anypoint API Platform;
- Participate in requirement-gathering sessions with application developers and functional users;
- Be involved in API design sessions to decide various resources within each API (e.g. message schemas, message formats and authentication);
- Develop RAML documents using Anypoint API Platform;
- Provide mocking services to application developers;
- Use Database and HTTP connectors to implement API Methods to read and write data to multiple systems;
- Unit test the APIs and to support user testing;
- Control-, health- and performance management on Microsoft SQL Server as source & destination for APIs.
A result and entrepreneurial oriented mindset. You are a decisive, analytical and accurate person who wants to be part of a development team with a down to earth attitude.
Furthermore you have:
- Experience as integration specialist, of which minimum 1 year of experience in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform;
- Good experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of software applications;
- Good technical experience on various components of Anypoint Platform like Anypoint API Platform, Enterprise Service Bus and Messaging Queues;
- Experience in designing and developing RAML based APIs using Anypoint API Platform;
- Worked on developing batch integrations to transfer data in bulk between enterprise applications using MuleSoft Enterprise Service Bus;
- Used several connectors like HTTP, Database, Salesforce, Workday, Azure Queues, File and SFTP;
- Experience in building complex Mule Flows, Scopes, Error Handling strategies, Message Filters, Validation, Transformation, Message Enricher and Flow Controls;
- Have used SQL and database technologies extensively on several projects. Worked extensively on writing efficient SQL to read and write data;
- Experience using Azure cloud platform and services and related components;
- Good exposure to Continuous Integration and Delivery tools surrounding Anypoint Platform.
Basic-Fit is a young, dynamic and fast growing organization with a clear mission. We are the European market leader in the value for money fitness market and we are active in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain. We think sport should be affordable and accessible to make sure everyone who wants to be fit will be able to be fit. Our goal is to professionalize and grow the next years. To make this happen we need enthusiastic, innovative and driven people. We do not select by color, we just ask you to embrace our orange color.
What to expect within Basic-Fit?
- An informal (you can wear jeans and sneakers if you want), international (many cultures and languages) and friendly environment;
- Plenty of opportunities for your own initiatives and to grow;
- Unlimited access to the online training courses of GoodHabitz;
- Participation in pension scheme;
- Travel allowance;
- Collective health insurance;
- Within walking distance of Hoofddorp train station and free parking at our headquarters;
- And a beautiful gym (fitness equipment, spinning bikes, virtual group lessons) at our headquarters which you can use anytime.
Corona information: Currently all headquarters employees work remote, we follow the guidelines of the RIVM.
Apply for this job
Please apply through the green button at our jobs website. After receiving your CV and cover letter, we’ll make the selection and we inform you as soon as possible. The process consists currently of two video interviews.
Before applying, please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands. Unfortunately, we do not sponsor new work visa or permits for this position. If you already have a sponsorship, it’s possible to transfer this to Basic-Fit.
Do you still have a question? Please contact Karen, our Corporate Recruiter via email@example.com.
Please note that during June and July, we'll be transitioning to a new recruitment system. This means the process might take longer than usual. Do you have any questions, or do you want to check the status of your application? Please contact me at the email adress above.
For all recruitment agencies: recruitment is done by our Corporate Recruiter herself, this means there is no help needed. If I do need a bit of help, I have some great agencies I work with. Thank you!