- Realize growth in sales (sales/budget).
- Online strategy based on company targets and in line with countries (marketing) managers & agencies.
- Set-up, act upon and guard the year planning.
- Responsible for the optimization of (digital) campaigns together with external agencies and partners like Google and Facebook.
- Set-up KPI’s for the digital channels per country and responsible for monitoring and reporting (with webanalist in the performance team).
- Interpretation of data and consulting based on your own data analysis and that of the webanalist.
- Optimize conversion/sales of the website together with the webdevelopment manager and specialized agencies.
- Initiate research and tests based on digital market developments, usability and conversion optimization.
- Your experience
- You have senior experience in leading our agencies (web-analytics, online campaigns, conversion optimization, webdesign, SEO/SEA etc).
- You have a proven track record with giving insights in offline sales through online marketing.
- You have experience with being the lead of an (online) team.
- Entrepreneurship is in your blood and you are not scared tot hink “out-of-the box”.
- Innovative and result driven.
- Analytic, accurate and a good planner.
- Teamplayer with the power of persuasion.
- A least 4 years work experience in international online sales / E-commerce player with managing.
- Managing role across channels (SEA, SEO, digital campaigns, web analytics and conversion).
- urent knowledge of digital marketing techniques.
- completed WO or HBO education.
Those who start working for Basic-Fit will work in a sporty environment with fun colleagues. There is an informal atmosphere with lots of space develop your own role and yourself. And off course you will receive a sport pass so you can sport at your own club.
As a Lead Performance Marketing you are part of the Basic-Fit Marketing team. A young and very ambitious team that is always looking for new developments. Sometimes a bit crazy, but always room for fun. If you have a healthy appetite for work, laughing and good food, then you will fit right in. The Marketing Department can't wait to welcome you!
Are you interested in the job? Then apply and maybe you will be our new Lead Performance Marketing!