This is what your assignment looks like
In this position you’ll help define and build the future integration architecture and help migrate our current Biztalk environment to the Anypoint platform using MuleSoft best practices. You’ll also be heavily involved in different projects we’re working on, with a large focus on reusable API’s. Next to this you’re able to write complex queries on our MS SQL environment to support business needs and can assist in troubleshooting when needed.
- Develop REST APIs using MuleSoft Anypoint API Platform;
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions with application developers and functional users;
- Be involved in API design sessions to decide various resources within each API, message schemas, message formats and authentication;
- Develop RAML documents using Anypoint API Platform. Provide mocking services to application developers;
- Use Database and HTTP connectors to implement API Methods to read and write data to multiple systems;
- Unit test the APIs. Support user testing;
- Use CI / CD tools like Jenkins, Azure DevOps or GitHub during the development and deployment;
- Write complex queries for MSSQL databases;
- Troubleshoot occasional MSSQL issues.
A curious mindset and a can-do attitude. You love to work in a dynamic, positive environment to develop your own skills and interests.
- 3+ years of experience in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform;
- Good technical experience on various components of Anypoint Platform like Anypoint API Platform, Enterprise Service Bus and Messaging Queues;
- Experience in designing and developing RAML based APIs using Anypoint API Platform;
- Worked on developing batch integrations to transfer data in bulk between enterprise applications using MuleSoft Enterprise Service Bus;
- Used several connectors like HTTP, Database, Salesforce, Workday, Azure Queues, File and SFTP;
- Good experience with Credentials Vault (Secure Property Placeholder);
- Experience in building complex Mule Flows, Scopes, Error Handling strategies, Message Filters, Validation, Transformation, Message Enricher and Flow Controls;
- Have used SQL and database technologies extensively on several projects. Worked extensively on writing efficient SQL to read and write data;
- Good exposure to Continuous Integration and Delivery tools surrounding Anypoint Platform. Used CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitHub, Azure DevOps and Anypoint Runtime Manager;
- Good experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of software applications.
Basic-Fit is a young, dynamic and fast growing organization with a clear mission and we are the biggest Fitness organization in the Netherlands. We also have clubs in Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain. We think sport should be affordable and accessible to make sure everyone who wants to be fit will be able to be fit. Our goal is to professionalize and grow the next years. To make this happen we need enthusiastic and driven people and therefore we invite everyone to apply.
What to expect within Basic-Fit?
- A nice, informal and international environment;
- Plenty of opportunities for your own initiatives and to grow;
- Within walking distance of Hoofddorp train station and free parking at our headquarters;
- And a beautiful gym at our headquarters which you can use anytime.
Apply for this job
Until October 25th you are able to apply via the button. Afterwards we make the selection and we inform you as soon as possible.
The process consists of two interviews at our headquarter.
Do you still have a question? Please contact Willemijn de Moor, Corporate Recruiter via email@example.com. (we do not appreciate acquisition)