Zo ziet jouw opdracht eruit
This is how your activities look like:
- You take care of the implementation of BIM in the Basic-fit building process.
- Maintaining the 3D library and keeping the specifications information up to date.
- Work on standardizing construction process internationally.
- Checking quotes and giving advice on possible alternative options.
- Attending club deliveries and reporting on it.
- Design new club layouts.
- Giving architectural advice during maintenance work and rebuilds.
- You work together with your team on various changes in the existing club. For this you go to the clubs to measure them and to register the adjustments in Revit.
Are you ready to join a can-do team with big, bold plans for the future? We are looking for people who
Action-oriented - you have an insatiable urge drive to get things done.
Down to earth - you don’t hide behind big words or empty promises.
Open - you tell like it is and are completely transparent in everything you do.
Friendly - you are always eager to help and bring a smile
Innovative - you are progressive and always looking for new techniques and solutions.
- Did you finish your Bachelor or master engineering or interior design?
- 2-3 years relevant experience with working in concepts and high caliber building projects.
- Are you accurate, pro-active and able to communicate in Englisch and French?
- Do you have proven experience in working with 3D software and preferably Revit.
- Did you always want to work in a dynamic, challenging, fast growing and innovative international environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Those who start working for Basic-Fit will work in a sporty environment with fun colleagues. There is an informal atmosphere with lots of space to develop our own role and yourself. And offcourse you will receive a sport pass so you can sport at your own club.
Solliciteer op deze vacature
Would you like to work in a sportive young, ambitious and international organization with a fast growth expected for the coming years? Do you meet our profile? Then we would like to hear from you!