This is what your assignment looks like
We are looking for an (Assistant) Cash Manager (24-32 hours per week) to support with the operational tasks within the Treasury team. In this role you will manage and act upon the communications between various internal and external people regarding Cash Management activities.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Help to maintain our Short Term Cash flow Forecast;
- Handle the majority of the Cash Management tasks such as; monitoring payments, check the company’s daily cash position, account openings, etc.
- Request, communicate and report on bank guarantees, both internally and externally;
- Main contact for corporate cards; requests, issuance, questions etc.;
- Optimising the use of the our Cash Management tool (PowertoPay);
- Support with delivering the required information during audit periods.
- Bachelor degree, preferably Finance related;
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience (HBO) or in case of an intermediate vocational education (MBO) 5+ years of experience;
- Good English skills (Dutch and/or French are a plus);
- Knowledge of the different banking platforms;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
- Flexible and able to set priorities;
- Available for 24 to 32 hours a week.
Basic-Fit is a young, dynamic and fast growing organization with a clear mission and we are the biggest Fitness organization in the Netherlands. We also have clubs in Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain. We think sport should be affordable and accessible to make sure everyone who wants to be fit will be able to be fit. Our goal is to professionalize and grow the next years. To make this happen we need enthusiastic and driven people and therefore we invite everyone to apply.
What to expect within Basic-Fit?
- A nice, informal and international environment;
- Plenty of opportunities for your own initiatives and to grow;
- Within walking distance of Hoofddorp train station and free parking at our headquarters;
- And a beautiful gym at our headquarters which you can use anytime.
Apply for this job
Until February 29th you are able to apply via the button. Afterwards we make the selection and we inform you as soon as possible. The process consists of two interviews at our headquarters.
Do you still have a question? Please contact Willemijn de Moor, Corporate Recruiter via email@example.com. (we do not appreciate acquisition)