Zo ziet jouw opdracht eruit
You will act as a link between the property development, expansion and the business control teams and the Software Developers. As a Business Analyst you collect, identify, analyze and document all user’s requirements across different departments. You then translate these business requirements into detailed functional specifications and communicate this useful information to the Software Development team and possible external parties. These functional specification will be designed, coded and tested on Salesforce Taskray.
The main tasks:
- Collect user’s business requirements.
- Analyze, identify and translate the business requirements into functional specifications.
- Develop comprehensive E2E Test Scenarios and Test cases.
- Act as the SPOC (Signle Point Of Contact) and create direct communication channel between the different departments and the developers.
- Validate/test the successful implementation of the new functional and non-functional specifications.
- Analyzing potential corrective actions to be taken.
- Perform change management.
- You are project owner in terms of saleforce implementation within the organization.
- Organize skill improvement meetings to train the different teams in the processed requirments.
- Manage the development sprints.
- Identifying risks, bottlenecks and deviations (and advising management if necessary to remove them).
- You are responsible for checking the values and data in salesforce so that business control has up-to-date information every moment of the day.
- Ensure that the external parties involved work with the software in accordance with the instructions we have imposed.
- Did you finish your bachelor or master degree?;
- Do you have 2-3 years relevant experience with working in sprints and Business analytics?;
- Are you accurate, pro-active and able to communicate in English and French?;
- Do you have proven experience in working with Business Development and implementing software within an organization?;
- Are you able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player?;
- Do you have experience in Agile methodology, preferably Scrum?;
- Did you always wanted to work in a dynamic, challenging, fast growing and innovative international environment with great opportunities for you to explore?
For this function you will be at the French headoffice for at least once every 2 weeks. Here at this moment lies the gravity of our expansion.
When Salesforce has become a common good within the organization, you will be deployed on other developments and automations within Basic-Fit.
You will be part of an ambitious team that is shaping the future of the European fitness landscape. Next to a competitive salary, we offer you a challenging job in a dynamic environment. We are proud of our friendly culture where a down to earth attitude is common.
Solliciteer op deze vacature
Would you like to work in a sportive, young, ambitious and international organization with a fast growth expected for the coming years? Do you meet our profile? Then we would like to hear from you!