This is what your assignment looks like
As a part of the Corporate Communications team, you will have both internal and external communications responsibilities. Your first challenge will be focused on internal communications, and your role will be key in the success of the development and optimisation of our internal communications platforms. You will also contribute to different projects involving corporate communications, both internally and externally, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
You report to the Corporate Communications Manager and work closely with the HR department. In addition you will work together with the different departments at our international and national headquarters. This is a new position to support our growth!
- Internal communications :
- Create or co-create internal communications and coordinate distribution;
- Collaborate with colleagues across the organisation and specifically HR to contribute to specific projects;
- Create content for our internal communication channels;
- Encourage communication and collect feedback through surveys, workshops, or other tools;
- Develop internal initiatives to support our sustainability strategy and raise awareness amongst employees
- Support seminars and roadshows organisation, including preparation of management presentations;
- External communications:
- Digital communication: contribute to add high-quality content to our corporate communications channels (i.e LinkedIn, corporate website);
- Coordinate corporate sponsoring events;
- Support PR development
A collaborative and enthusiastic communicator with a can-do attitude. You love to engage and inspire your target audience on topics that matter to them, through adequate communications tools and content. You know how to build good relationships with different stakeholders and you are passionate about building corporate culture.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Communications;
- At least 2 years of experience in internal communications;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent writing skills in English and Dutch (French is a plus);
- Good knowledge of digital and social media, intranet publishing and CRM/CMS software;
- Ability to generate high-valuable content for local and international use (both internally and externally);
- Creative, organised and showing initiative;
- Good networking skills as you will contribute to maintain our employees informed and motivated;
- Fulltime available (32 hours possible).
Basic-Fit is a young, dynamic and fast growing organization with a clear mission. We are the European market leader in the value for money fitness market and we are active in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain. We think sport should be affordable and accessible to make sure everyone who wants to be fit will be able to be fit. Our goal is to professionalize and grow the next years. To make this happen we need enthusiastic, innovative and driven people. We invite everyone to apply.
What to expect within Basic-Fit?
- An informal (you can wear jeans and sneakers if you want), international (many cultures and languages) and friendly environment;
- Plenty of opportunities for your own initiatives and to grow;
- Unlimited access to the online training courses of GoodHabitz;
- Participation in pension scheme;
- Travel allowance;
- Collective health insurance;
- Within walking distance of Hoofddorp train station and free parking at our headquarters;
- And a beautiful gym (fitness equipment, spinning bikes, virtual group lessons) at our headquarters which you can use anytime.
Apply for this job
Until August 14th you are able to apply via the button. Afterwards we make the selection and we inform you as soon as possible. The process consists of first a video interview and the second interview at the office.
Do you still have a question? Please contact Willemijn de Moor, Corporate Recruiter via email@example.com.
For all recruitment agencies: recruitment is done by our Corporate Recruiter herself, this means there is no help needed. If I do need a bit of help, I have some great agencies I work with. Thank you!