Zo ziet jouw opdracht eruit
As part of our HR department, you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle – including sourcing, headhunting, selection and interview process for all vacancies in our Headquarters. As well, we will like you to optimize our Employer branding strategy and activities.
Over the past few years, Basic-Fit had growth significantly. Because both the labor market and our internal needs have changed, we are now looking for a Corporate Recruiter who can take recruitment to a higher level and work both operationally and strategically. You are responsible for the entire recruitment process; from the vacancy intake and the preparation of vacancy texts (in collaboration with our managers) to finding and selecting the right candidate. You set up a tight process and work closely with the hiring manager.
You track the right candidates yourself or you can find them in collaboration with an external partner. In addition, you are a strong relationship manager and a consultant with an independent opinion to the internal organization. You recognize talent, look beyond the resume and switch quickly. You are also responsible for labor market communication and employer branding.
- Developing talent pools to strengthen the office succession pipeline for key positions;
- Understand the company’s core business and specific requirement for various roles within the organization;
- Deliver end to end recruitment for vacancies for our office and ensure a great candidate experience during the process;
- Manage and interact your stakeholders to understand the needs and to be able to secure the right talents;
- Building a strong internal and external network with other HR professionals, recruiters and business leaders;
- Involvement in employer branding/talent acquisition in collaboration with marketing department.
- Education: Bachelor, Master Degree in HR related field;
- 2 to 5 years of work experience in the field of recruitment (in-house) ;
- Entrepreneurial and enthusiastic with an active attitude towards networks;
- Experience in using different recruitment channels, including social media;
- Knowledge of employer branding and recruitment marketing;
- You can work independently and are proactive in your interaction with the hiring managers;
- You have strong analytical skills and mature judgement;
- You’re client focused, organized and accurate;
- Your communication skills are excellent, both verbal and in writing in Dutch and English.
You will be part of an ambitious team that is shaping the future of the European fitness landscape. Next to a competitive salary, we offer you a challenging job in a dynamic environment. We are proud of our friendly culture where a down to earth attitude is common.
Solliciteer op deze vacature
Would you like to work in a sportive young, ambitious and international organization with a fast growoth expected for the coming years? Do you meet our profile? Then we would like to hear from you!