This is what your assignment looks like
You are able to assist the implementation of our new Credit Management tool OnGuard and set up new reports to ensure timely insight in all debt collection processes. Besides the day-to-day operations, a focus on continuous improvement to optimize the related processes & controls and reporting for the B2C-cycle both in relation to the internal processes and the cooperation with external partners is required.
The Credit Controller operates within the Credit Management team, existing of 6 people, which is part of the Finance department. The Credit Controller reports directly to the Manager Credit Management.
- Reporting periodically on the outstanding aged debt of members to internal stakeholders and ensuring improvement in the process and output;
- Reporting on the performance of the external collection agencies to the internal stakeholders and ensuring improvement in the process and output;
- Determine the provision of members debts (bad debts) for all countries;
- Process write offs of bad debts;
- Advice on (potential) cost and/or risk reduction of the (collection of) member debts;
- Ensure good relations and communications with the team and within the company
- Any ad-hoc duties deemed appropriate by the Manager Credit Management.
Strong analytical and communication skills. You are organized and you have the ability to analyze and optimize processes. Making decisions does not scare you.
- 2 - 5 years relevant experience within a corporate environment;
- Excellent MS Excel skills;
- Strong in Dutch and English, both oral and written. French is a benefit;
- Should be persistent and have sense of urgency;
- Maintain confidentiality of the department and using discretion where necessary.
It would be even better if you have:
- Experience with OnGuard
Basic-Fit is a young, dynamic and fast growing organization with a clear mission and we are the biggest Fitness organization in the Netherlands. We also have clubs in Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain. We think sport should be affordable and accessible to make sure everyone who wants to be fit will be able to be fit. Our goal is to professionalize and grow the next years. To make this happen we need enthusiastic and driven people and therefore we invite everyone to apply.
What to expect within Basic-Fit?
- A nice, informal and international environment;
- Plenty of opportunities for your own initiatives and to grow;
- Within walking distance of Hoofddorp train station and free parking at our headquarters;
- And a beautiful gym at our headquarters which you can use anytime.
Apply for this job
Until August 31st you are able to apply via the button. Afterwards we make the selection and we inform you as soon as possible.
When you will be invited the first interview is at our headquarters, if we are both positive we will schedule a second interview at our headquarters.
Do you still have a question? Please contact Willemijn de Moor, Corporate Recruiter via email@example.com or whatsapp
(we do not appreciate acquisition)