Zo ziet jouw opdracht eruit
Position within the organization:
Activities will be executed within the Business Control & Analytics team. A talented international team with quick-thinking finance and data professionals, generating high-quality reports and analyses while working closely with the business.
The Business Control & Analytics team focusses on constantly improving the shared understanding of how the business model generates value by:
- Build and maintain the enterprise data warehouse.
- End-to-end development of (self-service) business intelligence.
- Dashboarding, KPI setting and root-cause analysis.
- Advanced analytics and machine learning to improve processes and analytics.
- Business partnering with the international leadership team.
- Driver-based planning and control cycle (budgeting, forecasting, business reviews).
- (Financial) management & board reporting.
As Data Warehouse Architect your role is to translate business strategies and requests into new and innovative solutions. As part of the agile team you will lead the technical architecture, design and development of these cloud based solutions.
- Design and develop data warehouse architecture roadmap and document standards and procedures.
- Define, control and drive the data (warehouse) architecture.
- Setup of a governance structure.
- Develop conceptual and logical data models.
- Design, develop and maintain the enterprise data warehouse and data lake.
- Identify, address and initiate data quality improvement initiatives.
- Support system implementations to ensure enhancements of reporting processes.
- Working with IT to shape the technical infrastructure to maintain, hold and provide data.
- Ensure data work streams (Design, Development, Release) are managed following industry best practices.
- Contribute to various (companywide) projects and working groups, key player in data driven projects.
- Bachelor/Master degree in ICT (HBO/WO).
- 5+ years relevant experience in a corporate or consultancy environment.
- Strategic thinker with capacity to digest complex information, see trends and insights through data and translate this into concrete actions.
- Business driven attitude and a sparring partner for management.
- Self-starter with strong team skills and proven problem solving skills.
- Skilled communicator and ability to oversee projects and steer them in the right direction.
- Familiar with the Agile methodology.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with ETL, SQL and OLAP environments, preferable Microsoft Azure (Data factory, Data lake, DWH, Analysis Server, SQL Server).
- Experience with Data management and ICT architecture.
- Knowledge of GDPR and Data Protection standards.
- Experience with major big data platforms and languages such as Hadoop, BigQuery, Azure SQL DWH, Azure HD Insights, Python and/or R.
- Preferable Microsoft certified (MCSA BI Developer and/or MCSA Data Engineering and/or MCSE Data management and analytics).
- You want to keep developing in the newest technologies.
Would you like to work in a sportive, young, ambitious and international organization with a fast growth expected for the coming years? Do you meet our profile?
Then we would like to hear from you!
Solliciteer op deze vacature
Are you interested in the job? Then apply and maybe you will be our new Data Architect.