This is what your assignment looks like
You will be advising the country managers, local headquarters and the staff departments such as Customer Service, Finance, IT, HR, Marketing, Product and Innovation in a broad range of legal issues. The emphasis of your work will be on real estate law, contract law and consumer law, for the Netherlands, Belgium and preferably Spain. However, overall international projects can also be part of your work. You will report to the Team manager legal Netherlands, Belgium and Spain.
Our legal department currently consists of 10 legal counsels under the supervision of the general counsel. Because of our growth, we are interested to meet high potentials to join our team.
At our legal department we support the international headquarter and the operations of all our markets in: the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain. We have an entrepreneurial, dynamic, professional but informal business culture and proud and highly motivated colleagues. In June 2016 our company was listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
An action oriented mindset and able to work with great responsibility. You are structured and highly motivated. We are looking for people who are open, friendly and highly motivated.
- a law degree from a university in the Netherlands, Belgium or Spain (on the condition you have work experience in the Netherlands and fluent in Dutch and English);
- 3 to 6 years relevant working experience, gained as a lawyer or in house counsel;
- Experience with labor law;
- native knowledge in Dutch and excellent in English.
Basic-Fit is a young, dynamic and fast growing organization with a clear mission and we are the biggest Fitness organization in the Netherlands. We also have clubs in Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain. We think sport should be affordable and accessible to make sure everyone who wants to be fit will be able to be fit. Our goal is to professionalize and grow the next years. To make this happen we need enthusiastic and driven people and therefore we invite everyone to apply.
What to expect within Basic-Fit?
- A nice, informal and international environment;
- Plenty of opportunities for your own initiatives and to grow;
- Within walking distance of Hoofddorp train station and free parking at our headquarters;
- And a beautiful gym at our headquarters which you can use anytime.
Apply for this job
Until September 27th you are able to apply via the button. Afterwards we make the selection and we inform you as soon as possible.
The process consists of three interviews including an assessment.
Do you still have a question? Please contact Willemijn de Moor, Corporate Recruiter via email@example.com.
(we do not appreciate acquisition)