Zo ziet jouw opdracht eruit
As the Marketing Manager for Basic-Fit France, you will be responsible for the local marketing strategy, campaigns and projects to further grow Basic-Fit in France. You will set-up, act upon and guard the year planning, but you also are responsible for the execution of our marketing activities. You manage the local marketing budget, negotiate with suppliers and closely monitor all expenses. You seek opportunities to enhance our local communications and furthermore manage day to day activities and will be in close contact with the local team, field (fe. regional managers, clubs), and the international colleagues. You actively participate in the development and roll-out of international campaigns and projects to make them as effective as possible for your country. Also, you are responsible for the member communication and you have the final responsibility for the content of your own communication channels in France. As a department head, you ensure that your team can work efficiently and in an optimal atmosphere. We are proud of our informal and positive working atmosphere and you also contribute to that.
- You have at least 5 years of marketing experience and you also have experience as a manager or project manager
- You have strategic insight, you make sharp analyzes and you can provide substantiated advice
- You understand our young core target group (16-35) and know how to approach them best
- You understand that our clubs are also open in the evenings, at night and on weekends and that you should therefore be exceptionally available at those times
- You are positive and constructive and enjoy working with your team and your international colleagues for the best possible result
- You speak and understand French and English on a professional level.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in a commercial or marketing related study
- Managing role across offline and digital channels
- You have a proven track record with giving insights in offline sales through online marketing
- You have experience with being the lead of an (online) team.
- Entrepreneurship is in your blood and you are not scared to think “out-of-the box”.
- Innovative and result driven
- Analytic, accurate and a good planner
- Teamplayer with the power of persuasion
You will be part of an ambitious team that is shaping the future of the European fitness landscape. Next to a competitive salary, we offer you a challenging job in a dynamic environment. We are proud of our friendly culture where a down to earth attitude is common.
Solliciteer op deze vacature
Would you like to work in a sportive young, ambitious and international organization with a fast growth expected for the coming years? Do you meet our profile? Then we would like to hear from you!