This is what your assignment looks like
In this position you’ll help define and build the future integration architecture at Basic-Fit using the MuleSoft Anypoint platform. You’ll also be heavily involved in different projects we’re working on, with a large focus on reusable API’s. Next to this you’re able to write complex queries on our MS SQL environment to support business needs and can assist in troubleshooting when needed.
- Develop REST APIs using MuleSoft Anypoint API Platform.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions with application developers and functional users.
- Be involved in API design sessions to decide various resources within each API, message schemas, message formats and authentication.
- Develop RAML documents using Anypoint API Platform. Provide mocking services to application developers.
- Use Database and HTTP connectors to implement API Methods to read and write data to multiple systems.
- Unit test the APIs. Support user testing.
You will be part of the IT Development team which consists of 15 people. Meet some team members: Thom Hassler-Forest, Fazalur Habibur, Marijke van den Berge, Jermaine Brown.
A result and entrepreneurial oriented mindset. You are a decisive, analytical and accurate person who wants to be part of a development team with a down to earth attitude.
Furthermore you have:
- 1+ year of experience in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Good technical experience on various components of Anypoint Platform like Anypoint API Platform, Enterprise Service Bus and Messaging Queues.
- Experience in designing and developing RAML based APIs using Anypoint API Platform.
- Worked on developing batch integrations to transfer data in bulk between enterprise applications using MuleSoft Enterprise Service Bus.
- Used several connectors like HTTP, Database, Salesforce, Workday, Azure Queues, File and SFTP.
- Experience in building complex Mule Flows, Scopes, Error Handling strategies, Message Filters, Validation, Transformation, Message Enricher and Flow Controls.
- Have used SQL and database technologies extensively on several projects. Worked extensively on writing efficient SQL to read and write data.
- Good exposure to Continuous Integration and Delivery tools surrounding Anypoint Platform.
- Good experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of software applications.
Basic-Fit is a young, dynamic and fast growing organization with a clear mission. We are the European market leader in the value for money fitness market and we are active in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain. We think sport should be affordable and accessible to make sure everyone who wants to be fit will be able to be fit. Our goal is to professionalize and grow the next years. To make this happen we need enthusiastic, innovative and driven people. We invite everyone to apply.
What to expect within Basic-Fit?
- An informal (you can wear jeans and sneakers if you want), international (many cultures and languages) and friendly environment;
- Plenty of opportunities for your own initiatives and to grow;
- Within walking distance of Hoofddorp train station and free parking at our headquarters;
- Unlimited access to the online training courses of GoodHabitz;
- Participation in pension scheme;
- Travel allowance;
- Collective health insurance;
- And a beautiful gym (fitness equipment, spinning bikes, virtual group lessons) at our headquarters which you can use anytime.
Apply for this job
Until August 18th you are able to apply via the button. Afterwards we make the selection and we inform you as soon as possible. The process consists of two video interviews.
Do you still have a question? Please contact Willemijn de Moor, Corporate Recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all recruitment agencies: recruitment is done by our Corporate Recruiter herself, this means there is no help needed. If I do need a bit of help, I have some great agencies I work with. Thank you!