Zo ziet jouw opdracht eruit
Position within the organization:
Activities will be executed within the Business Control & Analytics team. A talented international team with quick-thinking finance and data professionals, generating high-quality reports and analyses while working closely with the business.
The Business Control & Analytics team focusses on constantly improving the shared understanding of how the business model generates value by:
- Dashboarding, KPI setting and root-cause analysis.
- End-to-end development of (self-service) business intelligence.
- Build and maintain the enterprise data warehouse.
- Advanced analytics and machine learning to improve processes and analytics.
- Business partnering with the international leadership team.
- Driver-based planning and control cycle (budgeting, forecasting, business reviews).
- (Financial) management & board reporting.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for translating company width data to valuable business insights. Project based, ad-hoc and as part of the agile team responsible for developing the Basic-Fit analytics platform.
- Build & maintain complicated semantic data models.
- Design & develop dashboards & reports (Power BI).
- Deliver high quality analyses on a wide range of business areas (Marketing, HR, Finance).
- Contribute to various (companywide) projects and working groups.
Are you ready to join a can-do team with big, bold plans for the future? We are looking for people who are:
Action-oriented - you have an insatiable urge drive to get things done.
Down to earth - you don’t hide behind big words or empty promises.
Open - you tell it like it is and are completely transparent in everything you do.
Friendly - you are always eager to help and bring a smile.
- Relevant Bachelor/Master degree (HBO/WO).
- 1 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Analytical thinker with capacity to digest complex information, see trends and insights through data and translate this into concrete actions.
- Business driven attitude and familiar with the Agile methodology.
- Self-starter with strong team skills.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written Dutch & English skills.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft BI stack (SQL, DAX, PowerBI, Azure).
- Experience with major big data platforms and languages such as BigQuery, Python and/or R is a benefit.
- You want to keep developing in the newest technologies.
Would you like to work in a sportive, young, ambitious and international organization with a fast growth expected for the coming years? Do you meet our profile?
Then we would like to hear from you!
Solliciteer op deze vacature
Are you interested in the job? Then apply and maybe you will be our new Power BI Developer.