Zo ziet jouw opdracht eruit
As a Webdevelopment manager you are part of the marketing team of Basic-Fit. A young and very ambitious team that is always looking for new developments. Sometimes a bit crazy, but always room for fun. If you have a healthy appetite for work, laughing and good food than you will fit right in. The marketing department can’t wait to welcome you!
Your job will be to
- Set-up, develop and guard the planning of the webdevelopment strategy and the year plan (together with the lead performance marketing).
- Initiate webdevelopment projects and set-up business cases with the lead performance.
- coordinate webdevelopment projects with external parties, Basic-Fit departments and countries.
- implement the sales campaigns on the websites together with the performance marketeer.
- Optimize the customer reviews about the sales websites of Basic-Fit.
- Work together with the IT department for the connection between the websites and the Basic-Fit systems.
- Responsible for the marketing related escalation processes during downtime of the websites.
- Responsible for contracts and SLA of the webdevelopent agency.
- Initiate research and testing based on digital market developments, usability and conversion optimization.
- Single point of contact for the web development agency, design agency, usability agency etc.
- Responsible for the communication and insights into the website development nationally and internationally.
You will bring
- You have enough experience and knowledge to lead all agencies (design, usability webdevelopment, analytics).
- You are or have been a product owner or scrummaster.
- You have knowledge and insights of the technical structure of eCom platforms, preferably of Salesforce.
- Extensive knowledge of the online world like; e-commerce, mobile, social, SEO and analytics.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
- You have experience with ticketing systems.
- You have experience with IT project methodology like Kanban or Scrum.
- It’s preferred if you have experience with visualization tools like Photoshop or Invision to visualize requirements.
- You don’t have a problem with switching between a helicopter view and details within a project.
- You have a passion for retail and e-commerce.
- Entrepreneurship is in you blood and you are not scared to think “out-of-the-box”.
- Innovative and result-driven.
- Analytic, accurate and a good planner.
- Teamplayer met the power of persuasion.
Those who start working for Basic-Fit will work in a sporty environment with fun colleagues. There is an informal atmosphere with lots of space develop your own role and yourself. And off course you will receive a sport pass so you can sport at your own club.
Solliciteer op deze vacature
Are you interested in the job? Then apply and maybe you will be our new Webdevelopment Manager!